Executive/Personal Assistant Intern/Traineeship-leading to paid position (SF Bay Area & Peninsula)
Maggie de Vera, MFT is looking for a dynamic intern who can tackle multiple tasks/projects. Maggie de Vera is the Founder/President & CEO of ROYAL- Realizing Our Youth As Leaders Inc. Maggie de Vera also runs a successful private practice in the helping profession as a Therapist, Educators, & Consultant. Maggie de Vera also manages and consults with bands and multiple local artists/performers.
As an intern for Maggie de Vera, you will gain knowledge in different aspects of multiple areas. You will be nurtured in your development yet also tap into your own skill set and strengths to tackle a variety of projects. Your duties will include (but not limited to) administrative, public relations, marketing/developing and some design (computer software).
To be considered, you must be/have the following:
• Vehicle/valid driver's license and insurance.
• Clear background
• Strong people skills
• Strong writing Skills
• Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Data entry, Power Point, Internet, other applicable types
• Artistic skills (knowledge of computer software involving creations of various printed material)
• Able to Multi-task and work under pressure
• Flexibility in schedule and able to work nights and weekends
• Takes initiative/hard-working
• Strong work ethic
• Strong integrity
• Able to commit long-term
Duties: (including but may not be limited to)
• 15-20 hours per week (hours may vary according to schedule events)
• Administrative: Organizing, filing, data-entry, managing scheduling, billing, light bookkeeping
• Public Relations: Media, News, Radio, T V/cable, networking
• Computer design: Creation of pamphlets, fliers, power point presentations
• Flexibility in reporting to two office locations- San Francisco and Pacifica
• Will gain/enhance a vast amount of experience
• Strong mentoring, training, skill development/enhancement
• Exposure to a variety of events, people, resources
• Hands-on experience that will give you the knowledge to be successful in almost any career and in the following:
o Multi-project management
o Music industry
o Management and Consulting
o Executive Administrative skills
o Book keeping
o Will be introduced to diverse fields: helping profession, non-profit sector, music industry, theatre, management, consulting, event/seminar coordination, fund-raising/marketing/developing, public relations
• Opportunity to attend many events, trainings, seminars and retreats
• Will meet many great people in multiple sectors
This is a 3 month unpaid internship leading to possibility of being hired on as a permanent employee upon completion of a successful internship. However, authorized expenses (including gas/mileage) will be reimbursed and/or advanced.
Paid position STARTS at $10-12 pr/hr, DOE
To apply for available positions, please email your resume and cover letter with the position title on the email subject line.
While pursuing MFT licensure, many MFT Interns and Trainees find solace in support from peer/mentors in the MFT field. This therapy support group will allow a safe, consistent environment to receive the therapeutic support and empowerment necessary for all those embarking on this path of the Therapy Profession…
Maggie de Vera is a well-respected Therapist, Expert, Trainer and Consultant in the helping/healing profession. Backed with extensive experience (of over 25 years), education and training, as well as supervising/developing hundreds of Clinicians/Trainees/Interns/Helping Professionals in the field, Maggie is known to work effectively with the most challenging cases and providing an incredible experience in the training and support to her supervisees. Maggie currently runs a private practice in the Bay Area as a Psychotherapist, Marriage Family Therapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Sex Therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Speaker/Trainer and Consultant and the Radio Host of "Rendezvous with Maggie". Maggie de Vera is also the Founder and President/CEO of ROYAL- Realizing Our Youth As Leaders Inc., a Non-profit Agency preparing the most disadvantaged and high-risk youth for life and leadership and Therapy Clinic.
MFT Intern/Trainee Therapy support group is comprised of 12 weeks and may continue as an on-going group upon completion. Groups are held on Wednesday mornings from 10 am- 11:30 am (Subject to change to accommodate majority of participants).
San Francisco, CA 94110
To register, contact email@example.com or call (415) 933-7117(415) 933-7117 ASAP or no later than 3/3/14
Copyright deVera TECS, Inc. All rights reserved.